The convenience of online catalogues enhanced with professional high definition video is changing the face of stud stock marketing. Range Media pioneered online stud stock marketing for bull sales almost 10 years ago and we continue to lead the way.
- Video gives a true indication of temperament, confirmation, structure and mobility
- Potential buyers who can’t travel for a pre-sale inspection are able to view your sale lots online
- You can present your sale lots to a worldwide audience
- Our unique video interface can be customised to suit your requirements to include EBVs, $ Index values and descriptions of individual lots
- Uploadable to your website, Range Media’s own server, Youtube, iPad & iPhone
- Enhance your presence on AuctionsPlus with professional video
- DVD copies available on request
Why settle for hand held video recorded on a mobile phone? If you think your bulls are worth it talk to Range Media to see how we can help with your next sale.
Big Screen Video Sales
- This means less stress on the animals and, importantly, the vendor
- Reduced staff and labour costs leading up to, and on, sale day
- Less handling means fewer stirred-up cattle and reduced WH&S concerns
- A quick, safe and efficient way to sell
In early 2013 Range Media also provided an online catalogue and sale day video projection services for Monterey Murray Greys and Angus, just outside Karridale in southwest Western Australia. Following the sale stud principal Gary Buller said feedback was very positive with clients enjoying the relaxed atmosphere in the comfort of a large marquee.
In 2012 Range Media helped to successfully deliver a first for on-property video sales in the northern NSW/Southern QLD region. The 2012 Speriby North Angus Bull Sale, held at Bolivia, just south of Tenterfield NSW, was great trial for this technology, with sale day presenting bitterly cold and wet conditions. The 2013 event was almost a carbon copy, with cold wet conditions prevailing. However the rain outside did not dampen the fervour of buyers who were once again able to bid in comfort thanks to the big-screen video auction.
The full package for your next sale
Utilise Range Media’s experience in stud stock marketing so you can concentrate on preparing your cattle for your next sale
- In addition to HD video we can also take high definitions still images when filming your sale lots
- We can take care of any printing needs, from catalogues, to brochures, flyers and promotional material
- We produce effective television commercials and we can book airtime for you
- We also specialise in the design, construction and hosting of websites for stud stock clients
Click to view examples of stud stock websites
Contact us for further information and to discuss your stud stock marketing needs.
|“We really appreciate Range Media’s involvement in Booroomooka Angus Stud.
They know a lot about cattle – they’re not just cameramen that don’t understand cattle. They understand cattle, they understand cattle people and that’s probably the most impressive thing.
The filming is very, very professional and the people are very good to deal with personally.
The representation that Range Media gave was a fair and representative example of what our stud was offering and that was the thing. It’s not a misleading representation. It’s just a fair-dinkum factual look at what the bulls look like and what we do.”